Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun!


this is what happens when I leave to go to Wal-Mart 
for a 1/2 hour.  When mommy is away, 
daddy and the baby will play. 
Can you say... a little too much stimuli.

last week Scott came up with a fun idea for our date. 
We went to the store and had to find the entire alphabet 
for as cheep as possible. using only the brand 
name and flavor of the product. 
We found it for only $2.51
Kind of silly but it was super fun!


Happy 5 months last week!! Whaahooo!
I haven't felt much like blogging the 
last few weeks. But we are grrrreat!
We spent the last weekend with Scott's family.
We visited his grandma Fillmore and took
some four generation pictures. She is such a hoot.
Mostly we have been singing, laughing, learning 
new tricks, trying to sit-up, growing and growing!
Anne thinks that she must hold conversations while
she is eating, especially if anyone else in the room
is talking.  She refuses to be left out!  She thinks
that her mommy and daddy are pretty funny.
And she has the lower pouty lip trick down to an 
art. She never really cries, she just screams really
high pitched until she get what she wants...oh, great!
I am glad that she is not a crier, but I may experience
early hearing loss. Really she is a sweetheart who is
always happy. We can't believe that five months have
past so quickly. Anne and I are now "mall walkers"! 
I go walking in the morning with my mom and since
we live in good'ol Idaho we have no choice but to 
walk indoors. But really it's like an obstacle course;
weaving in and out of all the old folks. It is 2.5 miles
if you walk 4x around the mall. Who knew?  Besides
one crazy fast lady we are the fastest "mall walkers"
in town. Anne loves to ride in her stroller.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

She has GROWN! She is adorable, Chalice...yeah, and so are you!

By the way, Happy Anniversary. How come I keep forgetting that we share one? sheesh

Ashley said...

Your date sounds very creative and fun. I may have to try it sometime.

The Olligschlager Family said...

Chalice I totally use to be an indoor walker when I lived in idaho!! It was so awesome to hear that you were too! I am glad that you are having so much fun being a wonderful mother to your little girl!

Cassie and Mark said...

She is so darn cute! Yeah for mall walking! I miss having a mall to walk in during the winter.

JK said...

Sounds like she's discovered her voice. Justin got me earplugs when Kaitlyn started doing that, I didn't use them but it was pretty funny. Glad you guys are doing well, Anne is getting so big! -Kari

stevensprecious said...

Oh, she is getting so cute! I have loved it when my babies have found their voice! It is so fun. Zina still talks while nursing, well, I guess that is a did. She is probably weaned now. Anyway, I enjoy your cuties pictures!

Lindsay and Ron said...

Hey! I heard that you had a blog, so I had to see for myself! Anne is so precious...you guys are lucky!