Friday, November 23, 2007










Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!
Hurray this is our favorite time of year!
We are truly Thankful for all of your many many blessings. We are thankful for you our friends, and family! We are thankful for the gospel, for a loving Heavenly Father, our Savior, a livng Prophet and etc. We are so blessed.
I am particularly thankful for my sweetheart, Scott. I am thankful for him every moment of every day. He is so wonderful, patient, loving, hardworking, caring, good, etc. etc. etc. The love that we have after these five years, I couldn't have dreamed of or wished for. Five years is simply not long enough...I am so grateful that we have eternity.
The day before Thanksgiving, my brother took some fun pictures of us. We decided that after nearly five years of marriage we should probably update our pictures. It was fun acting cheesy/nerdy, as if we were getting engagement pictures again.
Happy Holidays to you all!!

9 comments:

Melanie said...

You guys are so cute. Happy Thanksgiving

Rachel Holloway said...

What lovebirds! That is SO great!! Cute pics--VERY cute! :)

Lacey said...

You guys are too cute and so much fun! I love your energy and your love...it shines in all of your cute pictures!

Sarah and Adam said...

THose look cute Chalice! You are gorgeous :)

Di said...

Chalice! Love the pictures I think my favorite is the one where you are leaning against the rock wall. You are such a cute couple. I think everyone should do engagment pictures every year. They are so cute!

Love ya!

jake and joslyn said...

Hey Chalice- I stumbled across Clarissa's blog and found you. You two are so cute. Look's like life is treating you good. We still need to get together sometime. I have a baby girl now. You can see her picture on our blog: www.themcnairfamily.blogspot.com

The Courtney Family said...

You two were truly meant for each other! I love your pictures. You look so happy.
Since we have such a hard time making time to get together with the family sometimes, you can keep up with us at our blog! www.courtneyconnection.blogspot.com

jake and joslyn said...

hey chalice what is your email? joslyn_mcnair@yahoo.com

Lindy Kyle said...

Cute pics!!! Glad you two are still happy as always!!! I just added your page to my Blog Groupies! Hope you don't mind! :)