Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag-a-rama


Okay, I will not refuse to be tagged. But later this week will be an exciting post about my last weeks adventures!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Ten Years Ago:
February 1998.
1. I was 14 and 3/4 attending Madison Jr. High school 
2. Was just about to receive my Patriarchal (sp?) Blessing
3. Enjoying the delights of Drivers Ed. with Mr. Toadman Bates

Five Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Get License and Registration for our new car
2. Laundry
3. Run out to Reeds Dairy for Milk and maybe some ice cream
4. Pick up Scott from work, surprise him with a little early V-Day surprise
5. Get new car insurance

Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire:
Tithing, huge donation to the Church, pay off all of our extended family's debt,

go on an Alaskan cruse with Scott, go to Disney Land,

build a house, go shopping, donate to worthy causes helping education. Probably

give most of it away and save the rest. We've got what we need!


Three Of My Bad Habits:
1. Procrastination
2. hitting the snooze button, I don't even have to open my eyes, I know exactly where it is!
3. Letting what others say effect me so much


Five Places I Have Lived:

!. Utah: Layton, Provo, Syracuse, and Logan

2. Idaho: Pocatello, Chubbuck, Rexburg, and Idaho Falls

3. Oregon: Redmond and Oregon City

4. Above Florence Chocolates (yum) we would get free chocolate when

we paid our rent. Good times!

5. BYU-Idaho Dorms: Barnes Hall and Kerr Hall

Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Maui's Juice and Deli in Logan
2. A Buffalo burger frier and seller at the Festival of the American West
3. Babysitter (my whole entire life and still going wow)
4. Pantry Manager for the Culinary Arts department
5. RA for Barnes Hall 

Things Most People Don't Know About Me:

  • I hate doing any kind of what my sister-in-law calls "Man Crap", things like car repairs, servicing them, taking out the trash, computer repairs, etc. They make me so nervous. Geeky I know but I always get a little sick to my stomach when I have to do them(well the car repairs anyway).
  • I don't really like raw mushrooms, and I go through fazes with certain foods, I can't live w/o them and then after a while I could care less about them: dried cranberries, for example, a few months ago I ate them almost every day and now I have a huge bag of them in the cupboard  and I never think about them.
  • I have a very large stash of unfinished projects. It drives my mom crazy. I will get really excited about some crafty thing and go after it, but after awhile I have had my fill of craftiness.  whoopsie! 
  • I loooooooooove Humanities! I clustered in it during college 
  • I love to take baths! 
  • I love geeky 80's and early 90's shows: Full House, Who's the Boss, Saved by the Bell, Little House on the Prairie, Family Matters, I love re-runs. 

I tag anyone who hasn't already been tagged or who wants something to blog about!

No comments: