Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ABCs about me!

My darling expectant friend, Candra, tagged me so I thought I would give it a whirl!

A-Attached or single: Extremely attached!!!!!!
B- Best Friend: Scott Alan Fillmore
C-Cake or Pie: why choose? Have both!
D-Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: water bottle and my own pillow!
F- Favorite Color: don't really have one but I do love green and pink or red tones
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Both have significant meaning to both Scott and I! A few weeks ago I went on a short trip and was able to go to Costco and I brought back a Costco size bag of Gummie bears for Scott. He just loves gummies
H- Hometown: I have moved around so much that I don't really know. Right now home is in Idaho but really it is where ever our home is.
I- Indulgence(s): an afternoon nap on our comfy couch, a bath on cold evenings, going to bed early so that I can snuggle Scott.
J- January or July: Have you seen the winter we have been having...actually, I really like June
K-Kids: For some bizarre reason I have always wanted to own a goat.
L-Life is incomplete without: Scott and my testimony of the gospel.
M- Marriage Date: Dec. 28, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 7 brothers in-law, 8 sisters-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples: Right now oranges, but I do love apples, more in the fall
P- Phobias or Fears: getting a flat tire when I am all alone, snakes, other things that i can't think of right now.
Q- Quote: Not really a quote but something that I have been thinking about and encouraging other people to do....Not to stress and worry about that which you cannot control. You cannot control so much of life, but you can control your attitude in every situation, what you choose to do next and the way that you treat yourself and others. Do what you can control, plan for the future but don't let is consume you. Live by faith, not fear!
R- Reason To Smile: Scott made breakfast this morning and tomorrow is my day off and I am going to finish reading at least one of the four books I am reading.
S- Season: Every season has its joys, but right now I am looking forward to warmth!
T- Tag Six: Diana, Rachel, Linda, or anyone who wants to
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I really like sushi
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat a lot but I enjoy certain vegetarian meals
W- Worst Habit: leaving some things to the last min. because I claim to work better under pressure. Um...in other words, procrastination...but I am working on it.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: fresh stuff, garden veggies, cottage cheese, cold cereal, homemade everything
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Umm.....

1 comment:

Di said...

Chalice that is a cute tag. Look for it on my blog coming soon.