Wednesday, June 18, 2008

???????? What is your vote ?????

Welp, we had our next doctor visit, and now the doctor thinks that our baby is a girl. Whoops... I figure we will find out for sure when we actually get to meet the baby. So, for now we wait. So funny. Our Dr. said that he would check again. The baby is breach right now and it was really difficult to get the right angle. The cord was going right between the babies legs, so the ultra-sound we had at 16 weeks could be a mistake, he could have just seen the cord. But everything in the ultra-sound checked out perfectly. All the organs and systems seem to be working correctly, and that is the most important thing. Hurray for being over half way there, I can't believe how fast time flies!
So, we are taking votes... girl or boy?????? 

8 comments:

B and J said...

Hopefully you are okay with a suprise! I am going to vote a girl!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Hmm...I'm going to say girl.

Cassie and Mark said...

I vote whatever your gut feeling says! I'm excited to hear the names you guys come up with! I'm so glad your pregnancy has been smooth so far! Thanks for the updates.

cassie said...

We think that you are haveing a boy and a girl. Twins yes twins. They just keep switching places for the olterasound and they are such good frineds already that their heart beets are exactly the same so boy and girl!
Clarissa
Cassie

Cory & Rebeca said...

Hi Chalice! How are you? I saw you on Jamie's blog. How are things? That's soo exciting that you're expecting! Hopefully when the doctor first told you it was a boy you didn't go out and splurge too much on all boy things- i know thats what I would've done and then I would've been in trouble. Then again, I prb would've just kept everthing and told cory that we'd need them later in the future anyway hehe. I'm going to vote girl cause they're just fun to dress up. :) Rebe

Michelle said...

You know...being breach and all. Here they say that it actually works...you might try it. But they say that if you baby crawl (hands and knees) for 30 minutes each day the baby turns itself where he/she needs to be all by itself. They say it really works and it avoids the C-section. I think I´d believe them. Some of the stuff they tell me are sooooo weird, but I think it actually works. I vote for a girl. They are always a little tricky.

Melissa Ortolani Purser said...

Oh my goodness Chalice! I just saw the link to your blog on Michelle's blog! Congrats on the baby! Thats so exciting!

Kara said...

Chalice - I am so happy for you! You look so beautiful! Maybe you should look into gender neutral names like Casey....oh, either way, good luck! Love you!