Thursday, June 26, 2008

DSCN4713.jpg


Confession....

I have spent the last four days totally immersed in these FABULOUS BOOKS!

I have always had this silly attitude that if everyone else loves a certain

book series I will avoid it entirely.  I did the same thing with the Harry Potter

 series.I was convinced that if everyone was in love with it I wasn't going to be.

Of course until I was lovingly coaxed by my sister to read them.

I read them all so fast! And then waited in anticipation for book 6 &7 to come

out. I didn't attend the midnight book releases. But I was unavoidably 

out of town. But I wanted to be there. Geek?!? Possibly. 

So when my friend Liz, said that I HAD TO READ TWILIGHT!

I decided to have a whack at it!!!! 

All I have to say is that these three books are AMAZING!!!!

I was absolutely, irrevocably hooked after three pages. The author is 

a genius. And today after I finished the third book, it was like I was 

depressed and I wanted so badly for the books to continue. AHHH

So 36 days from now the fourth book comes out and I will be lost

again in the romantic adventures within the pages. 

If you haven't read them.... give in... you will LOVE THEM!!!!!!


4 comments:

Di said...

Finally Chalice!!! it's funny I remember you refusing to read Harry Potter. I love twilight too. You should go to her website. It has clips from the movie. Okay I am a geek.

Wolfley Family said...

LOL! I am one of those people who refuses to read series that go so commercial like the ones you mentioned :) Maybe I'll give in one day...

The Probert Family said...

I am the same way....it's like my way of being a rebel. I finally started Harry Potter last Fall. Something inside of me wants to stay strong...I'll let you know when I give in.

Julie M. said...

I haven't dared pick up "The Host" for fear my kids will be wondering what happened to their mama!

So hi! I'm glad I found your blog! Your are seriously the cutest pregnant girl! I'm so excited for you!!! Anyway, I just wanted to say hey.