Monday, July 7, 2008

F.F.F.R= fabulous fillmore family reunion

We didn't take a ton of pictures but this is my favorite.
Scott's big brother, Brad flying down the slip-in-slide.
Only 2/3 of the family was in town, but it was
so much fun. All the nieces and nephews are getting
 so big! We played games in the Mountains, so fun!


I looked at this picture of myself and 
thought... "Holy Honk I am pregnant!"
Oh, and here is Scotty. 

We had a super great 4th!
We attended a concert that was 
put on by the little town of Rockland.
Scott's mom sang in the choir.
I cannot help but to shed a few tears when
we sing the national anthem; especially the last verse:

 "And this be our motto: 'In God is our Trust.'"

I hope that we choose to remember the divine 
powers that set forth this nation, 
"Under God, with Liberty and Justice for All."

Also, I cannot help but to shed even more tears
when our dear vets stand up with their hands
on their hearts. We owe them so much and I 
am grateful for them and the thousands who
have fought for our freedom and continue to fight. 
God Bless AMERICA Land that I LOVE!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your cute little belly! How fun:)

Michelle said...

Sounds like tons of fun. And yes you are pregnant...but definately cute pregnant. You even have your hands on your hips...so cute!

Lanae said...

My jaw is on the floor because I can't believe how grown up the Fillmore grandchildren are. Some I can tell who they belong to, most of them I don't have a clue. It looks as if you had such a great time. Congratulations on passing the half way mark of the pregnancy! WOO-HOO

Jana said...

Hello family long time no see. It looks like you guys are doing great!