Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh, what do you do in the Summer time?

Do you go to family reunions? 
Where you play the piano with great-grand cousins?
Do you turn 10 months old, 11 next week?
Do you play with Daddy outside at reunions?
Do you have pie eating contests at reunions?
Do you play on the slip n' slide in your clothes cause it's real HOT?
Do you love time with mom?
Do you go to girls camp?
Or swim in a pool, soaking up your diaper?
Or make homemade root-beer at a family bbq and swim party?
Do you make fun of Daddy and Grandpa sitting in the pool?
So do I.........

6 comments:

Cassie and Mark said...

Wow! It looks like you've had a busy but very fun summer! Anne is so adorable, I can't believe how big she is getting! I recently made my blog private and would love to send you an invitation to view it. If you'd like an invite please e-mail me at cassie_markb@hotmail.com. Thanks!

cassie said...

Chally so fun summer! I love the pictures, It makes me smile, we had so much fun!

Ashley said...

Anne is getting so big. I was so amused watching her Sunday. She is so cute and fun!

Lindsay and Ron said...

It looks like you have had a packed summer! I know the feeling! Glad you are surviving it...we miss you guys!

Grammie said...

I love your pictures! They are great! I wish I could be there to see Anne grow up! I will see you in August! Aunt Barbi

abo-bder said...


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض