Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh, they say when you marry in... August!?

Hip- Hip- Hooray! Cassie and John were married 
last week! Whew! It was a beautiful day, a little ...okay, a lot windy.
This is them leaving the reception. They are were sooo happy 
and ready to move on to married life.  Cassie looked so 
beautiful. I don't think I have ever cried so much during
a wedding before. Shhhhhesh, I guess it is different when
it is your own sister getting married. 
She was married in the Logan Temple. So, we were
 able so see some friends from there. It was especially fun to 
see Danielle; she was a YW leader for both Cassie and me. 
I don't think that your YW leaders ever know how much they 
mean to you. Sooooo, Danielle, I love you bunches.
Thank you for loving all of us YW!  There are not words to express
enough thanks.  We were so crazy thanks for loving us through it all: 
especially, late nights at girls camp, hundreds of Sunday lessons,
singing, hundreds of mutual activities and etc.  Mostly, 
thank you for letting us into your heart, we could feel it. 
You are amazing!!!
Of course Scott spent the majority of the day taking pictures of
his favorite girl, Anne.

Cassie was so funny, she wanted to wear her dress
all the day and she did. She wore it in the temple, out 
for pictures, to the luncheon, on the drive back to I.F.(2 1/2 hrs),
went mini golfing in it, then to the reception, and jumped 
on the tramp at the reception, too.! Way to go  Sista, 
get the wear out of  that baby, you'll never be able to wear again.
My sister Clarissa and I were bridesmaids, and we had 
very pretty dresses that many  people complimented.
But they were poofy, we called them our fru-fru-cupcake dresses.
But it was really fun! She is the bestest littlest sista ever. She is
also the best babysitter ever. She is amazing with Anne. 
Besides Scott and I, Aunt Rissy-Do-Da is her fav.
That is my brother John, he is also an awesome uncle and Anne
is starting to like playing with him too.
What a blessing to be near family.
By the end of the day this is how Anne felt. No, actally,
she is just showing off her teeth and growling at Daddy. 
It was a wonderful day!!! Thanks Cassie and John !
Thank you to every one who helped and came to support.
If there is one thing that I know... it is that families
can be together forever! I know it, through my entire
being. I know that those of our family that have
passed before us are not lost forever, we will see
 them again. It is true... families can be together forever.
Watching as Cassie and John created their new family 
as they were married was so... so... nope no words,
wonderful... nope not enough... the plan of true and 
forever happiness at its best. 
It was so fun to have Joseph (my oldest bro.) and his 
sweetheart of a wife there too, Jill. She is so fun! It was
some what ironic to have her be so prego at Cassie's,
wedding, when exactly a year earlier I was just as prego
at their wedding. Yeah, for new babies. 
"It's the circle of life..." hahahhahahahah 
wow time to be done.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It was an amazing thing to get to be there!!! I literally felt like you guys had never left.

It was pretty incredible to get to see Cassie married. I little weird, though, since she is still 13...right?!

What a beautiful day to share with you guys!! It was pretty fabulous to see all of you again. Thank you for letting me steal your baby...I kinda hogged her a bit...and I only kinda feel a little tiny bit bad for that...kinda.

Thank you for the shout out. I love you tons, too! It is a little unbelivable that you are a YW leader yourself now. Where did the time go?

Hope to see you guys again soon!!!