Saturday, August 4, 2007

Yellowstone










This week Scott and I went on a family vacation, with my family to Yellowstone. We loved it! I haven't been there for years and Scott has never been; he was like a little kid at Christmas. We love the great outdoors and Yellowstone is the best. We started our adventures with the Bar J wranglers, in Jackson Hole, camped the night there and set off for Yellowstone the next morning. It rained a lot but it was worth it! We had a blast! Here are some pictures from our adventures. My brother Jeremy took all these pictures...he is amazing! Sad note: we had to leave a day early to go back and work....so we didn't get to see the bears. But my fam did! So, much fun worth the trip over and over again!

2 comments:

Sarah and Adam said...

Hey Chalice and Scott! Looks like a fun trip! Love your blog :)

The Probert Family said...

Oh, this post makes me homesick. Idaho/Utah really are so beautiful. Chalice, you look great! So skinny!