Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wedding Bells

HipHip Hooray for Vicki and Jesse
Scott's baby sister was married yesterday!
It was an absolutely beautiful day, 
everything was blooming. And Vicki 
and Jesse were beaming! We were all sooo
thrilled to come together for the last
temple wedding of the Fillmore family!
(until the grandkids start going, but we have a few years)
These are my beautiful sister-in-laws!
Barbara on the left, Vicki, Tammy and Amy.
They are soooo much fun I am so grateful
that I am a part of this family. 
And here are the handsome  five brothers!
Scott is on the far left, then Doug, Craig, 
Bride and Groom, Brad and Bryan! 
I love these guys they are sooo much fun.
We didn't get that many pictures, but here
I am trying to ward off all the nieces and
nephews away from the punch bowl during 
the reception; they were after
their fourths and fifth helpings. 
What can I sayI made some awesome punch.
Our baby will be #27 of the Fillmore Family Grand kids
WOW! That is awesome, I guess that is what you get
with 9 original children. Whahoooo for fabulous Fillmores!
We love you!

3 comments:

The Enslingers said...

Hi Chalice! This is Heather (Hansen) Enslinger! I saw your blog on someone else's and I just had to say HI! I hope all is well with you! If you wanna check out our blog it is enslingerfamily.blogspot.com. By the way you are just as stinking cute as ever! :)

Heather

Kara said...

Chalice Darling - you look like you could actually be a biological sister with Scott's sisters! You definitely made it into the right family! Also, way to ward off the children!, food is for looking, not touching, right? ;)

Natalie said...

Chalice you look great! How fun to have such a fun big family! Your baby will love all those cousins!