Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WOW, kind of a big surprise!






We had a super fun Memorial Day!
We took Scott's new frisbee golf set out 
and had a ton of fun. Definitely recommend
getting into frisbee golf, it was awesome.
Then we played catch and had a little picnic, 
but a thunderstorm breezed in and caught us 
unawares. We had to make a mad dash to 
our car, I was laughing so hard I could barely run. 
Oh, and last Thursday
we had a doctor's appointment, and he being 
our good friend always wants to take pictures 
of our baby. So we got to find out that.....
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!
Scott was glowing,  it was so cute! He kept saying
"I knew it, I knew it!" I wasn't really prepared to 
know and so I was a little stunned, we were 
planning on finding out in June. It was so much
more real that we are having a son, not just a
lima bean in an ultrasound...we are having a son. 
Wew! We are super excited. I would have put 
the ultra sound on but, it is hard to tell on the
pictures printed. But he looks awesome! 

12 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY!!!! BIG CONGRATS! Little boys are GREAT!

Wolfley Family said...

That is so awesome :) (Seeing you with the frisbee reminded me of our ultimate frisbee team - that was fun, wasn't it??). Boys are so wonderful - they have so much energy but are such great cuddlers :)

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations! Boys are great! They are very energetic and will keep you on your toes, but they are so loveable and fun! It sounds like you had a fun Memorial Day! Frisbee golf is a blast!

Aimee Lynn said...

Yay! Congrats on your boy! They are fun!

The Probert Family said...

YESSSS! Our kids will practically be brothers! Congratulations! Isn't it soooo cool to finally see that there is a miniature human inside of you?!? And that he moves so much more than you realized! I love it! Has everyone been asking you about names since you found out it was a boy? I'm so happy for you guys. I bet Scott is pumped!

Natalie said...

Congrats on having a boy! You'll have tons of fun. By the way, if you want to read my blog you'll have to email me becuase I just made it private :( sorry- my email is natwennergren{at}gmail{dot}com
If I don't hear from you I'll assume you don't like me and don't want to read my blog. hehehe!

Di said...

congrats!!! it is so fun to find out. It is like your half way present.

Whitney B. Balls said...

Chalice, so good to hear from you and to get to catch up through your blog. I am excited for you and your news. I hope things continue to go well for you.

Michelle said...

Congrats on your lil boy. Sorry about the giant thunderstorm.

Lanae said...

Hello! It was so cool to see you for a second at Vicki's reception. I am so happy for her. I didn't know you were expecting. That's awesome. Lucas and Brittany are having a girl and are probably close to the same time as you. They just found out the sex last month.

Lanae said...

P.S. Lucas & Brittany's blog is mcbrittmcluke.blogspot.com it is connected to mine. I found your blog from a friend of a friend, as I was surfing.

Sarah and Adam said...

hey, happy birthday a little late! hope it was great! love ya!